Whether you are upgrading or downgrading versions of the software, a completely fresh install is required to guarantee full functionality. This is also a common step when troubleshooting. This process involves removing all previous installs of the software as well as any drivers. Steps
- Open the software and stop the service. This is require to uninstall the software.
- Uninstall all previous installations of the software via your computer's Control Panel
- Delete any folders from the install directory that may have been left behind after uninstalling
(Default location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Temperature@lert)
- Download the Driver Cleaning Utility from our Downloads page
- Unzip the previously downloaded files
- Run CDMUninstaller.gui by right clicking and choosing "Run as Administrator"
- Click "Add" and then click "Remove Drivers"
- Install the latest version of our software available for your OS. Download here.
With the most recent updates of Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 and related platforms, you may need to run the driver uninstaller again, and unplug and plug the device back in, and let the OS automatically detect drivers.