There are many adjustable settings for your device in Insights. This includes things like changing the units of measure to Celsius, changing Time Zone, adjusting device name and much more. This guide will show you how to make these changes. Steps
- Login to your Insights account and click "View" on the device you wish to adjust
- Click the "Edit" button located towards the top of your screen by "Device Information"
- You will now have the option to edit various settings on the device
- Name of the deviceInterval
- Amount of time between each reading (Availability depends on Insights plan level)Address
- Address where the device is located (for users with multiple locations)Time Zone
- Time Zone of where the device is locatedUnit
- Switch between Fahrenheit and Celsius readingsEnable Public URL
- If enabled, the link can be distributed to allow view-only access to the deviceTags
- Tags are used as search criteria and for filtering devices for master alerts if groups are used.