In this technote you will see the most commonly used Exchange setting used with our device.Steps
If email still isn’t working properly
- Click the Settings tab. The Desktop Settings section displays.
- In the Mail From field, type an email address.
- In the Port field, type 25.
- Uncheck the Enable SSL/TLS checkbox.
- Click Test Mail Server and verify that you received the test message.
- Click the Save & Start button to activate these changes.
- Go to the Exchange Management Console, and click Server configuration.
- From the hub transport SMTP Connector go to the Receive mail from remote servers that have these IP addresses field, type the IP address for the server that has the installed software. Your email should send properly.