Exporting data from a sensor enables you to backup and store previous sensor readings. This guide explains how to export and save your data. *Note: Before you delete a device or stop using a sensor, always remember to export and save your readings. Once a device is deleted, all previous readings are also deleted. Steps
- From the Devices tab, choose Device List.
- Locate the device containing data to export, then click View.
- In the Last reading/Reading date section, click export
- In the Start Date and End Date fields, type a date range. Click Export.
- Your readings will be exported as a .xls file and can be saved locally