This technote provides steps to enable and run scripts when using the USB software. Running scripts automates tasks in the software. Steps
- Launch the USB software, then click the Settings tab.
- In the Advanced Settings are, click Scripting.
- In the Script Settings dialog, click the Enable Script checkbox.
- To select a scripting file, click Browse... and navigate to the script you want to run.
- Click OK. The script will run at each temperature reading interval.
- Both Powershell and Bash scripts are compatible.
- To get started using a sample script, visit our USB Edition Downloads & Documentation page.
- Temperature Alert does not currently offer free advanced scripting. Please contact us to get a custom script price quote.