This guide provides a walkthrough on how to trouble shoot your Phone and SMS alert messages. Steps
To verify that the correct phone number and carrier have been included in the alert:
To send a test message:
- From the Device tab, choose Device List.
- Locate the appropriate device, then click Alerts.
- Locate the appropriate alert, then click Edit.
- Scroll down to the Notification Alerts area, and double-check the phone number in the Send Alert to field. If you typed a 1 at the beginning of the phone number, delete it and send a test message.
- Click Save Alert.
- Locate the alert you want to test, then click the drop-down arrow to the left of the alert name.
- Click Send Test Message. If test message fails to send, please contact your phone carrier for phone call and SMS. For email check your spam filter and junk folder.