Follow these steps to get your WiFi 350 connected to the internet and to Insights(formerly Sensor Cloud).
1. Connect all sensor probes to the device and connect the device to power. All lights come on then go off. This is normal.
2. Connect the device to your computer via Ethernet cable. Connect from the PC port on the device to the Ethernet port of your computer. The lan light will come on.
3. Type 10.99.99.1 into your browser window and you should see the page below. If you are unable to connect to the page ensure that your PC is using DHCP and not a static IP. Check with your office's IT personnel if you are not sure if you're using a static IP.
*Note your PC does not require internet access to connect to the device.
4. Choose your connection settings by selecting different options in the drop down menu. Then click 'Next' - this will attempt connection and save your settings. The internet light will turn on once the device is connected to the internet.
5. To connect to Insights you must use an existing account. If you purchased a plan from us during check out you should have had credentials emailed to you. The free account creation is not functional and will give you an error. Enter your username and password in the email and password boxes and click next.
Once connected you will be redirected to Insights. Click here for Insights setup instructions: 1st Time Insights Setup
Recommended Additional Articles
Developer Mode/Older UI
WiFi 350 LED Reference Table
Device Unable to Register to Insights
How to Update Firmware
How to Perform a Factory Reset